Thursday, April 19, 2018

Business English 2




Motivation Letter for Applying Information System Programme in Stevens Institute of Technology



April 18, 2018

Graduate Program Director
Stevens Institute of Technology
1 Castle Point Terrace
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Attn: Graduate Selection Committee

Before explaining the reason I chose the Stevens Institute of Technology, allow me to introduce myself first. My name is Tama Riska Hariara, I was one of the students at the University of Gunadarma. After a 4 years to complete a Bachelor degree (S1), I have the desire to proceed to the level of a master's degree (S2).

After looking at a variety of majors for master's degree, finally I am interested in continuing it at the Stevens Institute of Technology with a Master of Science degree, majoring in Information Systems – Social Media. Growing technology, all activities will be done by humans are increasingly easy to do. Moreover, social media is one of the very influential in spreading the news.

The other thing that got me interested in picking Stevens Institute of Technology is a unique learning system with mixing technical training, teamwork, design projects, internships and cooperative education opportunities. In addition, it made me more confident selecting Stevens Institute of Technology because Stevens is home to three national research centers of excellence as well as interdisciplinary research programs in artificial intelligence and cybersecurity, data Science and information systems, complex systems and networks, financial systems and technologies, biomedical engineering, healthcare and life sciences and resilience and sustainability. We also maintain extensive professional networks and relationships with leading universities, government agencies and industry.

By selecting the Department of Master of Science Information Systems – Social Media, I am more confident that I can link everything with ease and can be directly disseminated quickly through social media. In addition, many companies that wants everything to become more efficient in the presence of social media. Not just business, but new jobs will be for the platform I developed through social media.

I'm sure, that I would get a very appropriate science with majors that I choose. And great expectations of me for I can join become part of Stevens Institute of Technology, because the development of the times and the rapid advancement of technology, then I need to also make changes and new breakthroughs through social media.

Sincerely,

Tama Hariara Riska


No comments:

Post a Comment

Business English 2

Motivation Letter for Applying Information System Programme in Stevens Institute of Technology April 18, 2018 Graduat...